How can you get your Green Card (Permanent Resident Status) successfully?
Many immigrants make obvious mistakes that delay processing of their Green Card and even rejection of their applications
We have been in business since 1982 and learned from our clients who shared with us how they have found ways to speed up the Green Card processing. Green Card and U.S. citizenship applications have been handled by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (INS) in the past. On March 1, 2003, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officially assumed responsibility for the immigration service functions of the federal government to replace the INS.
What documents do you need to be translated and certified?
Which language do you need to translate your immigration documents from?
Albanian Arabic Azerbaijani Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Burmese Cambodian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dari Dutch Estonian Farsi Finnish Flemish French German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Kannada Korean Laotian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Marathi Moldovan Mongolian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Pushto-Pashto Romanian Russian Sinhalese Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Tagalog Tamil Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese
How can you use this website?
These simple tips and techniques may also help you:
- avoid serious mistakes; and
- get your Green Card in a short period of time.
Here’s a short list of steps that you may consider in planning your application:
- Start with most recent information and news about U.S. Immigration: Blog
- Five Common Mistakes in U.S. Immigration Applications
- How Can You Detect Immigration Scams?
- Articles on Immigration Matters
- Green Card Questions / Answer
- Three Simple Steps to Get Your Certified Translation Correctly
- Green Card Application: Three Important Issues in Getting Your Certified Translation : and, last but not least, please read:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Important Note: Please note that we simply tell you about the experience that our clients had during the course of about 35 years. ACR Translation Services, subsidiary of ACR Systems Inc. does not provide any legal or consulting service. You need to consult an immigration attorney/law office or immigration consultant, where legally allowed, if your case is complex or you want to entrust such legal services referred. Please read Disclaimer carefully in order to avoid any problems that you may encounter.